The ouroboros and Disclosure (in its many variations) follow a similar through-line. They continue forever, and can continue forever. Forever biting its own tail, the snake continues to turn. For every disclosure (or lack thereof), the movement continues to push for more, yell louder and develop new speculations concerning “the truth.”
The Disclosure Movement turns upon a logical fallacy, a circular argument, that, without objective evidence, believes the government is hiding various forms ETI from the public. Any proof, data, or information that counters that belief is deemed untrue, because the movement presupposes a government cover-up. The premise is that the government “knows” about aliens, therefore, the only conclusion is that the government is hiding what it knows about aliens. The circle continues to turn; the snake continues to devour its own tail.
The Disclosure Movement maintains the following evidence in its repertoire.
- Dr. Steven Greer’s biceps. Enough said.
- False flag operations and government cover-ups. Disclosure posits that the government, multi-national corporations, the banks, big oil, and the world’s elite have lied to the public before. Governments have been involved in false flag operations. Corporations control patents of cutting edge technology that they are keeping secret. Banks lie to, and cheat, the public for self interest. Is this really startling to anyone? History shows that governments lie, banks rig the game and corporations will crush anyone or anything that threatens their bottom line. Capitalism functions upon the elite controlling the proletariat. Western Democracy functions upon secret keeping for the sake of national security. However, just because the system is corrupt does not presuppose the existence and visitation of extraterrestrials. Government coverups does not equal aliens; that is one hell of a leap in logic.
- Credible witness testimony. Ufology is full of “credible witness testimony.” It is strange that hundreds of military witnesses have come forward claiming they saw or worked with aliens or their technology, yet none can provide anything more than their word. I am not suggesting that every single one is lying. I am simply curious that a massive coverup such as this would not have created one whistleblower who leaked actual files to Wikileaks or managed to pocket a solid object not of this world for independent testing. I know that a lack of evidence is not evidence, however, no objective evidence has been provided to support any of the claims made by these witnesses.
There may be a few exceptions; what I could call “interesting cases” such as the Japan Airlines Flight 1628 over Alaska. I would not claim this to be objective rock solid proof though, merely a case that gives me pause.
- Photo and Video “evidence.” See my other blog post in regards to this issue. Photo and video evidence is not very credible in today’s world. Photoshop and CGI have changed the game.
- Human Initiated Contact, CE-5, streaming alien consciousness, or, as I like to call it, the Netflix of Disclosure. This is a fun one, started by Greer, that has people sitting around in folding chairs with their eyes closed, meditating. They attempt to “link” their consciousness to the universe, communicate with ET, experience pre-cognition and many other practices ripped off from Hinduism and Buddhism. As they do this, lights in the sky allegedly appear and communicate back. Some “Ambassadors,” as they are called, experience visitations from ET. I struggle to call this evidence, and I’m also concerned that the price tag to attend this week long training session is roughly $3000. I hope they include the folding chair, or at least a piece of cardboard for you to sit on.
Disclosure has no more evidence to support the existence of ETI than the rest of Ufology. It all hinges upon hearsay, speculation and massive leaps of logic and faith. While there may be a couple cases that merit further investigation or digging, the suggestion that the government or ruling elite are hiding aliens, their bodies or technology is unproven. It falls to belief instead of fact.
We are left where we started. The ouroboros, the snake which consumes itself for eternity, has brought us to the beginning. That is the secret of Disclosure; it must continue to turn, and with every government denial or release of documents, Disclosure turns a little more. It bites its tail and spits out another strange reason why this batch of CIA papers is disinformation, or that denial of knowledge by the President is a clue to a hidden agenda. Disclosure relies upon its own failure. The longer nothing is disclosed, because there most likely is nothing to disclose, the more money and publicity the men and women behind the movement gain. Greer’s personal trainer gets to keep his job though, so it’s not all bad.